Roaring Twenties Soiree at the Marcus Whitman Hotel
Saturday, May 6, 2017 - 7:00 pm to 11:00 pm
Roaring Twenties Soiree
Saturday, May 6
7 11 p.m.
Swing your way back into the Roaring Twenties with Canoe Ridge Vineyard and Browne Family Vineyards! Our sparkling and still wines will be thoughtfully paired with an enticing spread of appetizers, treats and sweets from the 1920s. Experience the sights, sounds and flavors of the flapper era, complete with live music in the historic Renaissance room of the Marcus Whitman hotel.
$75 Guests, $65 Members
Ages 21 and over, please.
RSVP by April 29 to Lita at email@example.com or (509) 525-1843
Please contact us with questions or for special pricing on hotels in town at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Marcus Whitman Hotel
6 West Rose Street
Walla Walla WA 99362
Not sure what to wear? The 1920s were all about glamour:
Ladies Style Guide
- Black kohl liner and grey shadow, dark or red lips and rosey blushed cheeks.
- Take a cue from Coco Chanel for knee-length, dropped waist-line dresses.
- A nice pair of t-strap Maryjane's or any chunky heel made for dancing!
- Short and bobbed was the style, but long hair can be tucked into a chignon.
- A beaded headband or a cloche with flowers or feathers!
- Plenty of the following: long strands of pearls, feathers, beads, sequins, lace, chiffon and satin!
Gentlemen's Style Guide
- Slim suits and bow ties.
- Light linen suites or trousers paired with a fine cricket jumper or vest.
- Accessorize with a pocket watch, pocket square or a pair of suspenders.
- Slicked hair was the fashion.
- Top it off with a fedora, boater or peaky.
No matter what you wear, you re sure to be the cat's pajamas!